We appreciate you reading the following information before you contact us. Thanks
1. We are not veterinarians and do not have a veterinarian on-site. If you need medical assistance with your pet/farm animal PLEASE call a veterinarian clinic directly.
2. We are not able to enter onto someones premises without permission from the owner, an animal control officer's request or a court order. If you are concerned for the well being of an animal please contact your county's animal control department. They have authority that we do not.
3. If you are able to email, text, fb messenger or fill out the form below instead of calling we would appreciate it. We operate with a very limited volunteer staff and have many chores to do to keep our rescued animals safe and healthy. By contacting us via email, text, facebook or this online form, we are better able to remember your name and your rescue concern. We do our best to respond to you timely. Please understand that sometime there just isn't enough hours in the day!
4. We have had a busy year so far and we are running out of space for some breeds of livestock. At this time (Oct. 2021) we are unfortunately unable to provide a sanctuary home for:
Bucks or Rams (wethers are ok), Pigs, Bulls, Horses, Alpacas or Cows (temporarily limited due to construction of power poles on sanctuary property-mini cows ok)
No roosters (Unless they come with a coop/run), Special Needs Animals (depending on the special need), No cats, no reptiles, no rodents except rabbits, no dogs with exception of trained livestock guard dogs
No wildlife including wild rabbits (Please leave baby rabbits alone! Their mom will find them!)
5. Thank you for understanding that our Sanctuary has limitations. We operate solely on donations. More people donating means more ability to expand and take on more animals in need. Please consider making a small donation today on our donation page or check out our Amazon Wish List on the Reward Program Links page. We appreciate it and so do the rescues!